Please be advised there are still a number of Government restrictions in place for at least the next two weeks. These include:
- Masks to be worn at all times (indoors and outdoors) unless involved in physical activity (i.e. players and umpires on court). A strict no mask, no entry policy will be enforced. Anyone not adhering to this may be asked to leave the venue.
- No spectators permitted (indoors and outdoors), and a maximum of 1 parent/guardian per underage player. If you need to bring multiple dependants (i.e. siblings), please consult your club/team contact to ensure capacity limits are maintained. Parents/guardians must enter with their child.
- Everyone entering a venue must sign in using the Service Victoria QR Code.
For teams playing at SNC, please note the following specific requirements:
- In addition to the main QR Code Check In, everyone must also sign into their respective stadium using the Service Victoria QR Code provided at the entry to each stadium.
- Venue capacity limits of 100 people per stadium. A maximum of two games will be played in each stadium at a time.
- Members are only permitted to enter the stadium of their upcoming match (i.e. you cannot enter another stadium to check scores or use courts for warm up).
- Coaches with multiple teams across the night must sign into each stadium they are coaching in.
- Teams may not enter the venue until 20 minutes prior to their match.
- No warm up will be available on court until the previous teams have cleared the courts.
- Maintain social distancing where possible
- Ensure you practice good hygiene
- Come prepared
- No sharing of food
- Get in, play, get out
To ensure that we adhere to the capacity limits, all Tuesday 17&U and Thursday 15&U divisions, as well at NetSetGO and 11&U divisions will play at Riverside Tennis and Netball Centre for at least the next two weeks. This is to allow parents/guardians the ability to watch their child’s game. Saturday 13&U and 15&U divisions will remain at SNC, however game times may have changed.
Please check the fixtures as there have been a large number of changes to match times and courts.
Parkville Netball will supply umpires for 17&U Division 1 and 2 matches as well as 15&U Divisions 1, 2 and 3. All divisions who normally play at Riverside will still need to supply their own umpire. Any club umpires seeking an additional match are encouraged to reach out to us via email. Saturday teams are still required to supply their own umpire.
Please check the fixtures as there have been a number of court changes.
All fixtures are now available online - http://parkvillenc.vic.netball.com.au/.