Team and Player Information
- Our committee has resolved that teams will remain fundamentally unchanged for the upcoming Spring Season depending on player availability.
- Some teams will be requested to be placed in different divisions based on this season's performance.
- As a club we are wanting to stabilise across our teams and player participation for the remainder of 2022 given the COVID impacts on availabilities still being felt.
- The Autumn season has seen some great performances, development and fun for both teams and players and we look forward to building on this for the upcoming Spring Season.
- Should you have any concerns or questions please contact your current team manager as your first point of contact, otherwise Anna Sweeney or Co-President Tim Matthews.
- We will be running a grading session later in the year and more details will come out shortly as we gear up for 2023.
- Should your child not be planning to play could you please advise your current Team Manager ASAP to support planning.
- New players are welcome!
Each player must REGISTER via NETBALL CONNECT.
You are most likely aware, Netball Australia has implemented a new competition management system this year - NETBALL CONNECT (my netball id no longer required).
Please READ through the dot points to help you. Should you require assistance connecting to your Netball Connect App, please speak with your Team Manager.
- PMNC Fees will remain at $260 for Spring Season.
- The system automatically charges Netball Victoria Fees but for existing players this will be removed at final payment stage in the system as this is an annual payment.
- For New players, Fees are comprised of PMNC $260 plus Netball Victoria fees that range from $60-$80 depending on age group.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Open your NETBALL CONNECT app or use this link
- Go to More... in the bottom right corner
- Click on Register
- Select the PLAYER
- Add your POSTCODE
- ORGANISATION NAME Select or Type in Port Melbourne (Parkville) and select your team.
- Scroll down and select 2022 SPRING SEASON
- If you can't see the Spring Season, click on ADD COMPETITION and then select Spring Season
- Select your Membership Details from the drop down box
- Select your Registration Division from the drop down box
- Press ADD Competition & Membership
- Continue through the registration process through to the PAYMENT section and press SUBMIT.
If you are a new player for the Spring Season, you will need to enter as a new participant. Instructions to download the NETBALL CONNECT APP can be found here.
We hope to have a wonderful Spring Season.
The team at PMNC.